Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Architect – Cards & Payments
Architect – Cards & Payments
Location : Hyderabad (TS, India) & Pune (MH, India). – Remote until COVID-19 Pandemic situation.
Position : Full Time
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
- Strong experience in designing and developing scalable, high performance, fault tolerant, secured enterprise applications services based on cloud native Micro Services architecture
- Proficient in design, development and management of Rest API and related tools – Swagger, Google APIGEE, Postman, Soap UI
- Good experience in integrating enterprise applications using Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- Experience in new technology research, and lead cross-functional development of new technology from design to deployment.
- Keep up with the changes in modern technology, learn new frameworks and tools and also create an environment where the same can be passed on to other teammates..
- Learn new software tools and skills as needed. Keep up with technologies. Provide mentoring to other development staff on technical topics.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Ensure applications are scalable and operate efficiently in the production environment.
- Ability to research issues across multiple key systems and databases. Assist customers and team members on issue resolution and problem solving.
- Participation in design, brainstorming sessions with teams located in multiple geographies and time zones
- Comfortable working in an open, dynamic, rapidly changing environment where collaboration is crucial.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative.
Qualification & Skills (Must have)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Master in Computer Applications
- 12+ years of development work experience in the below tech stack
- Micro service Architecture, Java/J2ee Technologies, Java 8+
- Spring Tech Stack: Spring Core, AOP, MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Caching, Spring cloud config, Netflix OSS(Eureka, Zull, Hystrix, Ribbon)
- Rest API – Hands on development, designing and modelling API using tools like Swagger, Security- JWT, OAuth 2.0, Postman, SoapUI, API Management/Gateway tools like Apigee, WSO2, Mulesoft.
- Public Cloud – Strong Architecture experience in any public cloud – AWS, PCF, Azure, GCP, OpenShift
- Test Frameworks – Junit, Mockito, Power Mock
- Database – Any relational (DB2, SQL Server) and any NoSQL database (MongoDB, Radis etc.) experience.
- Sonar Lint, GIT Hub, CI/CD tools- Maven, Jenkins, any Pipeline tools
- Apache Kafka/RabbitmQ, Apache Camel and any other messaging and streaming platform
- Micro service virtualization, wire mock, Docker container, Kubernetes, Monitoring tools (Micrometre, Spring Boot Actuators, Grafana, Prometheus, AppDynamics, Wave Front), Splunk
- Strong understanding of Java, OOPS, Micro service Cloud Design Patterns
- Security tools to scan code – Fortify, Web Inspect, Advanced Hashing and Encryption Techniques
- Knowledge on CI/CD tools like Bosh, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Concourse is preferred
- Experience with Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, and other Continuous Integration tools
- In-depth understanding of cloud migrations, deployment models, multi-region, multi-cloud architecture and strategy, high availability, highly scalable, high volume, highly resilient and zero-downtime concepts
Qualification & Skills (Nice to have)
- Spring Reactive Programming, Spring Cloud Contract
- AWS/GCP/PCF Certified Architect
- Experience with architectural frameworks and standards like TOGAF, BIAN etc
- Knowledge of DevSecOps Process
- Knowledge of Compliance Frameworks like PCI-DSS/PA-DSS/PCI-SSF
- Experience with architecting and consulting related to RTO, RPO etc.
- Experience with architecting and consulting related to SLIs/SLOs/SLAs etc
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com