Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Azure Database Architect
Azure Database Architect
Experience : 12+ Years
Location : US (Remote)
Position : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/IT or Computer Applications.
- Developing database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Installing and configuring information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyzing structural requirements for new software and applications
- Provide solutions to load data from files into databases
- Provide solutions to load data from databricks to salesforce
- Experience in predictive analysis and data visualization techniques using relevant tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R.)
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Provide best fit architectural solutions for one or more projects
- Provide technology consultation and assist in defining scope and sizing of work
- Closely work with client and stakeholders to understand business problem
- Work closely with team and guide them technically, review code and manage technical delivery
- Review technical solution / architecture with client / stakeholders to signoff deliverables
- Implement solutions, create technology differentiation and leverage partner technologies
- Participate in competency development with the objective of ensuring the best-fit and high quality technical solutions
- Key contributor in creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialization
- 12+ years in IT and 3+ years as an architect
- Database – Spark, Spark SQL, Postgres, Oracle and other RDBMS databases
- Knowledge building ETL pipelines, ETL Processes; ETL Tools like Tableau
- Experience working with Azure (IAM, Storage, general networking); Azure Databricks
- Data Load Processes
- PI-SQL skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com