Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Business Analyst
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Pune, India
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. You have minimum 10+ years experience in the Money Movement industry preferably with fintechs and Payment Services Providers leading their Payments Modernization initiatives. You have solid hands-on techno-functional experience with a solid background in Payments – Bill Payments, AR/AP Automation, ACH, Wires, RTP, Zelle, ISO20022, B2B, Cross-Border.
- Translate Customer & Software Product requirements into functional and non-functional specifications. Guide and assist customers and project teams to adhere to product standards in order to reduce the TCO of the solution. Participate and facilitate Customer & Product requirements meetings and work together with the Customer & Product department towards the most optimal functional solution. Deliver impact assessments and time estimations. Assist the Systems Analysts and Engineering team in the functional implementation by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements. Participate in Design review sessions produced by systems analysts and engineers. Develop and manage use case models and supporting specifications, and contribute to and review domain object models. Participate in UI designs and review. Provide clarifications and support to the Test team during test scenario derivation and testing processes. Deliver functional presentations and training to the customer and colleagues. Support project teams for configuration of the solution. Analyze and answer questions from Customer & Project teams on future and implemented product features.
- Responsible for creating Use Cases, Design Diagram
- Responsible for preparing Standard Operating procedures, business and system process flows and requirements gathering
- Ensure Test coverage & Test Cases validation
- You preferably have experience on third-party Payments Hub such as Finastra GPP, Fiserv Dovetail, FIS OPF, and ACI MTS
- Hands-on experience with software development life cycles such as waterfall and agile
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org