Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Cloud Engineer / AWS
Cloud Engineer / AWS
Experience : 5-8 Years .
Location : Pune (Remote).
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Application
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
- Configuring and maintaining the cloud infrastructure, including virtual machines, load balancers, WAFs, system software, and internal/external applications
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system
- Providing technical support when requested
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow to work within company systems successfully
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security and patching OS for security vulnerability
- Familiarity with configuring SSO, VPN, MFA, and MDM
- Working with Azure Active Directory
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Information Systems desired
- Minimum 5 years experience in a cloud and distributed computing environment
- 2+ years administering server-side technology, networked computing systems, and cloud computing (AWS, Azure, and Google)
- Working knowledge of firewalls and security such as VPC, NSG, subnet, ACL, and port configuration based on the principle of least access
- Experience with Fortinet and FortiClient firewall and VPN technologies
- AWS SysOps or Solution Architect Associate Certification preferred
- Experience working with AWS ECS clusters and Docker containers
- Experience working with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies and Scripting Languages is a plus
- AD administration and user administration system (onboarding, offboarding)
- Familiarity with RDS database operations
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com