Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Java Tech Lead
Java Tech Lead
Experience : 5-8 Years .
Location : Pune.
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Master’s in Computer Applications
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
Technical skills required:
- Database – SQL, Oracle, and other RDBMS databases
- ETL Processes and Tools
- Azure Databricks
- Spark, pyspark
- Python, SQL
- Data Load Processes
- Pl-Sql skills
- SalesForcce Bulk API – Good to have
- COBOL Copybook – Good to have
- Developing database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Installing and configuring information systems to ensure the functionality
- Analyzing structural requirements for new software and applications
- Provide solutions to load data from files into databases.
- Provide solutions to load data from databricks to Salesforce
- Experience in predictive analytics and data visualization techniques using relevant tools (e.g., Tableau, D3.js, and R)
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects
- Provide technical consultation and assist in defining the scope and sizing of work
- Closely work with clients and stakeholders to understand the business problem
- Work closely with the team and guide them technically, review code, and manage technical delivery
- Review technical solution/architecture with client/stakeholders and get the signoff
- Implement solutions, create technology differentiation, and leverage partner technologies
- Participate in competency development to ensure the best-fit and high-quality technical solutions
- The key contributor to creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialization
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org