Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Database Administrator
Experience : 5-9 Years .
Location : USA / Hybrid.
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Application
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
Technical Qualifications :
- Hands-on exp with MS SQL 2019 on Windows
- Experienced with Replication, Performance tuning, Partitioning, High Availability, Disaster Recovery (backup/restore), Import/exports, building up DB from scratch, DB upgrades
- At least 6+ yrs of experience
- Location of Performance of Work: Client Office – Alpharetta GA with hybrid model – at least 3 days in office (and could be all 5 days in the near future)
- Working hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET, with rotational on-call weekday support up to 8:00 pm ET
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org