Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Enterprise Architect (Full Time only)
Enterprise Architect (Full Time only)
Experience : 15+ Years .
Location : USA- Onsite in Chicago, IL
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
Designation : DevOps Architect
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
Job Description :
Need a DevOps Engineer to drive enterprise-wide Applications to help build a strong workforce specialized in Cloud-based Payments Platforms and provide DevOps solutions and services to our customers.
- Strong knowledge of various aspects of CI/CD practices: Infrastructure Automation, Application Build, and Deployment Automation using various leading tools in the market, including Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins Pipelines, and OpenShift Container Platform.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Terraform/Ansible and all its services.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with GIT-based products (GitHub), corresponding version management, and branching.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux-based administration, networking, firewall rules, Load balancing, and natting.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Jenkins/Harness for building pipelines.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with monitoring tools like Datadog, Splunk, Prometheus/Grafana, EFK/ELK Stack, Dashboard creation, etc.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Docker/Kubernetes for managing container-based images, security/vulnerability, deployment via Kubernetes-based services, Ingress Controller, DNS, and networking management.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Should have strong presentation and architectural articulation skills.
- Should be able to provide succinct diagrams and workflows as needed.
- Business Domain (FinTech) knowledge/experience is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare/deliver solution documents that meet customers’ business requirements.
- Participate in architectural discussions ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment on any Cloud.
- Develop technical and business presentations to key decision-makers of prospective customers.
- Develop standard CI/CD tools integration libraries.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipeline (Pipeline as code).
- Set up Infrastructure and Application Monitoring using the latest DevOps tools and methodologies.
- CI/CD onboarding practice, Design Reference pipeline, Tools selection, Tools integration, CI/CD Programming standards.
- Determine operational support and staffing for Delivery Engineers.
- Develop DevOps resource onboarding process, Staff training, Identify shared resources for Release Trains, Develop Release Management Process, Release promotion from Dev to UAT.
- Handle Cloud Migrations of legacy applications.
- Implement cloud-specific monitoring tools.
- Develop processes for maintenance and optimization of client environments.
- Develop best Security and networking practices.
- Assist the Sales team in answering RFP/RFIs. Creation of solution design documents/proposals / SOW and responses to RFP.
- Possess adequate techno-commercial skills on Cloud offerings on Azure, GCP, and AWS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com