Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Full Stack (Java + Angular)
Full Stack (Java + Angular)
Experience : 5 to 12 Years .
Location : Pune
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
- Responsible for software development implementations, taking high-level requirements, producing robust solutions within predefined timelines and scope limitations, and following Agile SDLC methodology.
- Responsible for research, planning, estimating, designing, and ensuring customizations and integration components designed to meet business needs.
- Interface with the business operations and product teams for technical specifications; and Participate in customer support processes.
- Responsible for research, planning, estimation, and design, ensuring that customizations and integration components meet the business needs.
- Design and code all aspects of solutions within a dynamic, rapid application environment involving a diverse technology stack that includes providing training on coding standards and best practices to team members.
- Produce quality, tested, and documented code.
- Act as a mentor to team members and aid in adherence to established coding techniques and standards.
- Proficient coding experience building highly scalable, highly available full-stack Java applications.
- Significant hands-on experience architecting and developing fine-grained services using modern Java EE frameworks (Spring Boot/Spring Cloud/Spring IO etc.).
- Extensive experience designing and developing REST APIs (Java Spring Framework preferred).
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, including unit testing, test-driven development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Pair Programming, and Automated Testing.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in active adherence to SDLC methodologies such as Agile or Incremental and working knowledge of SCRUM is a plus.
- Deep understanding of contemporary API and architectural concepts (REST, Microservices, etc.).
Experience in 12-factor app architecture, design, and implementation.
- Experience working in an enterprise-scale SaaS product environment deployed using cloud technologies like OpenStack and Cloud Foundry is a plus.
- Proficient in one or more Relational and Non-Relational DB technologies such as MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, or Postgres.
- Familiarity with deploying applications with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.);
Proven understanding of OOAD, design patterns, application development processes, and practices focusing on reusability, extensibility, and performance.
- Solid understanding of software development environments, source control techniques, and continuous integration.
- Passion and experience in coaching and mentoring junior and senior software engineers.
Experience as a mentor to junior/mid-level colleague(s).
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- MS degree or foreign equivalent in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Java, Spring Boot, event-driven microservices, Kafka; please note that we are looking for someone with mainly a Software Engineering backgroundbut “not just” Data Engineering background. We say this since you may come across some applicants who are “Big Data Engineers” and may not have software development expertise in Java and Spring Boot.
- SQL and NoSQL database experience.
- Test Automation Development: this is not an SDET role, but developers will write code for Test Automation along with core development.
- Scripting experience to automate workflows.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com