Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Full Stack (Java + React)
Full Stack (Java + React)
Experience : 7 to 11 Years .
Location : Pune/ Hyderabad
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
- Develop high-quality software which meets requirements, promotes the re-use of software components, and facilitates ease of support.
- Diagnose, isolate, and implement remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code.
- Identifies and implements process improvements in Engineering practices.
- Utilize software-based system maintenance and tracking tools.
- Provide input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials, and customer training.
- Conduct unit tests, track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test plans and functional/nonfunctional requirements.
- Analyze, design, and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability. Participates and leads code review sessions.
- Create high-fidelity estimates of their work efforts.
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- May be asked to lead and advise other Engineering resources as part of project activities.
- They are considered subject matter experts in their chosen field.
- Participates with industry groups, stays current with technology and industry trends, disseminates knowledge to team members, and forms best practices.
- Communicate with Solution Management and other internal teams. Participates in cross-functional collaboration within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of 8 to 9 years of experience in software design and development
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in the preferred technology stack:
- Java Full stack design & development
- Java Servlet, Web Service, JSP, Java Script, Ajax, JUnit, EJB 3.0, ReactJS, Sprint boot.
- Good exposure to JEE application servers and web servers (IBM WebSphere (8, 8.5.x), JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Glassfish)
- Messaging in J2EE (queues)
- Multithreading, localization support in Java, socket communication
- Web Services and Web Services frameworks (CXF, jax-ws)
- Application server (TomEE, Tomcat, WebSphere), ActiveMQ
- JMS and experience with asynchronous design pattern
- Experience developing Web-based applications using HTML 5 & OAuth2
- API-based design and development using REST & SOAP frameworks
- Experience in deployment and troubleshooting in the K8 environment
- Good hands-on database on relational databases like – SQL Server, Oracle
- Expertise in design patterns like – MVC, Microservice architecture
- Deep understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience operating in an Agile environment, with a deep understanding of Agile development principles.
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma Lean principles.
- Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
- Experience with tools utilized in the development environment:
- Ant, SVN, MAVEN, JIRA, Confluence, Eclipse, Crucible, VM (Virtual Machine)
- Software application in the container – Docker, Kubernetes
- CI, TDD using Junit for Unit tests
- Green or Black Belt CI Certification
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com