Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Java Developers & Leads
Java Developers & Leads
Experience : 5 to 12 years of experience
Location : Pune, India, / Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
- Strong Experience in Java/J2ee Technologies, Java 8+
- Spring Tech Stack: Spring Core, AOP, MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Caching, Spring cloud config, Netflix OSS(Eureka, Zull, Hystrix, Ribbon)
- Develop efficient code, compliant with all security standards, Test, Debug and Review peer and other team members’ code.
- Ensure timely completion of developmental activities, with proper unit testing results.
- Work closely with QA teams and project teams to ensure functional goals of the project are met.
- Keep up with the changes in modern technology, learn new frameworks and tools and also create an environment where the same can be passed on to other teammates..
- Learn new software tools and skills as needed. Keep up with technologies. Provide mentoring to other development staff on technical topics.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Ensure applications are scalable and operate efficiently in the production environment.
- Ability to research issues across multiple key systems and databases. Assist customers and team members on issue resolution and problem solving.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide system support outside of normal working hours.
Qualification & Skills (Must have)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Master in Computer Applications
- 5+ years of development work experience in the below tech stack
- Rest API – Hands on development, designing and modelling API using tools like Swagger, Security- JWT, OAuth 2.0, Postman, SoapUI
- Public Cloud – Any Public Cloud – GCP, AWS, PCF
- Test Frameworks – Junit, Mockito, Power Mock
- Database – Any relational (DB2, SQL Server) and any NoSQL database (MongoDB, Radis etc.) experience.
- Sonar Lint, GIT Hub, CI/CD tools- Maven, Jenkins, any Pipeline tools
- Strong understanding of Java, OOPS, Micro service Cloud Design Patterns
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org