Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Java Tech Lead
Java Tech Lead
Experience : 7 – 10+ Years
Location : Atlanta, GA, USA
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
Job Description :
- Work with business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, and other IT teams to understand the business needs and their requirements.
- Work with a nimble team of software engineers and enterprise architects to ensure the solutions meet our business needs using agile methodologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Will often require taking a lead role in the entire development cycle, conducting design and code reviews, and having heavy input throughout the process, from requirements to production deployment.
- Able to shift between priorities as needed throughout the workday.
- Create technical system specifications and ensure documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Raise opportunities, enhancements, and process improvements. Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues of the assignments to management.
- Research, design, define, develop, test, document, and implement new service APIs or changes to existing services. Participate in test planning, development, and execution for integration and system testing.
- Learn new software tools and skills as needed. Keep up with technologies. Provide mentoring to other development staff on technical topics.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Ensure applications are scalable and operate efficiently in the production environment.
- Ability to research issues across multiple key systems and databases. Assist customers and team members with issue resolution and problem-solving.
- Comfortable working in an open, dynamic, rapidly changing environment where collaboration is crucial.
- Extended hours may be required during peak workloads or special projects.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Able to work flexibly with onsite and offshore teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Master’s in Computer Applications
- 7-10 years of development work experience in the below tech stack
- Microservice Architecture, Java/J2ee Technologies, Java 8+
- Spring Tech Stack: Spring Core, AOP, MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Caching, Spring cloud config, Netflix OSS(Eureka, Zull, Hystrix, Ribbon)
- Rest API – Hands-on development, designing, and modeling API using tools like Swagger, Security- JWT, OAuth 2.0, Postman, SoapUI
- Public Cloud – Any Public Cloud – GCP, AWS, PCF
- Test Frameworks – Junit, Mockito, Power Mock
- Database – Any relational (DB2, SQL Server) and any NoSQL database (MongoDB, Radis, etc.) experience.
- Sonar Lint, GIT Hub, CI/CD tools- Maven, Jenkins, any Pipeline tools, Logging – Splunk, Zipkin, Slueth, ELK Stack.
- Strong understanding of Java, OOPS, and Microservice Cloud Design Patterns
Nice to have
- Apache Kafka, Apache Camel, and any other messaging and streaming platform
- Spring Reactive Programming, Spring Cloud Contract
- API Management/Gateway tools like Apigee, WSO2, and Mulesoft.
- Microservices live Monitoring tools (Micrometre, Spring Boot Actuators, Grafana, Prometheus, AppDynamics, Wave Front)
- Microservice virtualization, wire mock, Docker container, Kubernetes
- AWS/GCP/PCF Certified Architect
- Security tools to scan code – Fortify, Web Inspect, Advanced Hashing, and Encryption Techniques
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org