Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Mongo DB Administrator
Mongo DB Administrator
Experience : 7+ Years
Location : Pune
Position : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
- Maintain and configure MongoDB instances.
- Keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture.
- Write procedures for backup and disaster recovery.
- Ensure that the databases achieve maximum performance and availability.
- Design indexing strategies.
- Configure, monitor, and deploy replica sets.
- Upgrade databases through patches.
- Create roles and users and set their permissions.
- Experience with other NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB, and CouchDB.
- Passionate about embracing new database technologies.
- Demonstrate analytical, problem-solving, presentation, and interpersonal skills to handle various critical situations.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills and communications skills to handle critical circumstances well.
- Data modeling and database design.
- Metadata management and repository usage.
- Database Schema creation and management.
- Ensuring data integrity in all the environments.
- Ensuring availability.
- SQL Code reviews.
- Procedural Skills.
- Determine tools to be used for the product and set coding standards.
- Experience in developing scripts to automate frequent tasks.
- Knowledge of best patterns and practices for designing document schemas.
- Good grasp of MongoDB’s aggregation framework.
- Identifying user needs to create and administer databases.
- Ensuring that the database operates efficiently and without error.
- Making and testing modifications to the database structure when needed.
- Maintaining the database and updating permissions.
- Merging old databases into new ones.
- Software installation and Maintenance.
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading.
- Specialized Data Handling.
- Database Backup and Recovery.
- Performance Monitoring.
- Database Tuning.
- MongoDB, SQL, Linux, DBA, PL/SQL, ETL, SSIS, Unix.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org