Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Mulesoft Tech Lead
Mulesoft Tech Lead
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Atlanta, GA, USA
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
Job Description :
Remote- Hybrid, Atlanta, GA, USA
The MuleSoft Developer works with the Project Manager, architects, clients, and other stakeholders involved to implement MuleSoft APIs required by the business. This role will require knowledge of MuleSoft’s Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Platform which includes Design Center, Runtime Manager, API Manager, Exchange, etc. He/She must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with stakeholders, and implementing complex integrations.
- Analyze and designs the system requirements
- Create RAML Specifications as API contracts for development
- Understand and implement Dataweave scripts
- Communicate with the Project Client and Onshore counterpart
- Deploy APIs to Cloudhub, Runtime Fabric, On-prem workers, etc.
- Practice API-Led Connectivity
- Implement Basic Policies in API Manager
- Create/Manage Basic CI/CD Pipelines (Maven Plugin, Jenkins, etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org