Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Product Owner
Experience : 10 to 14 years
Location : Atlanta, GA, USA, Miami, Norcross, Omaha
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
Job Description :
You have solid hands-on techno-functional experience with a background in Payments – Bill Payments, AR/AP Automation, ACH, Wires, RTP, Zelle, ISO20022, B2B, and Cross-Border. You preferably have experience on third-party Payments Hubs such as Finastra GPP, Fiserv Dovetail, FIS OPF, and ACI MTS
- 10+ years of work experience in Bank / NBFC or business analysis for IT products focusing on Payments systems, core banking, and financial markets
- Experience in ACH, Fedwire, RTP, Fednow, Swift, Target2, SEPA, and ISO 20022.
- Experience / Good Knowledge in the payments domain.
- Hands-on experience with software development life cycles such as waterfall and agile
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Translate Customer & Software Product requirements into functional and non-functional specifications. Guide and assist customers and project teams in adhering to product standards to reduce the TCO of the solution. Participate and facilitate Customer & Product requirements meetings and work with the Customer & Product department towards the most optimal functional solution. Deliver impact assessments and time estimations. Assist the Systems Analysts and Engineering team in the functional implementation by providing unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements. Participate in Design review sessions produced by systems analysts and engineers. Develop and manage use case models and supporting specifications, and contribute to and review domain object models. Participate in UI designs and reviews. Provide clarifications and support to the Test team during test scenario derivation and testing processes. Deliver functional presentations and training to the customer and colleagues—support project teams for configuration of the solution. Analyze and answer questions from Customer & Project teams on future and implemented product features.
- Responsible for creating Use Cases and Design Diagrams.
- Responsible for preparing Standard Operating procedures, business and system process flows, and requirements gathering.
- Ensure Test coverage & Test Cases validation
- Ability to create process flow charts in LucidChart / Mockflow / similar tools.
- Ability to prepare Requirements documents, Excel-based and Powerpoint presentations.
- Ability to create use case documents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience in ISO 20022 and Money movement would be a plus
- Knowledge of Project management practices and tools like JIRA and Confluence would be a plus.
- Exposure to more than one functional area of the following – Payment Systems, Digital and Core Banking practices, Treasury, etc.
- Should be able to execute a proof of concept for a business solution as part of product development
- Discuss and come up with the exact requirements covering the product functional areas to provide a high-level functional requirement.
- Act as a bridge between the technology design, development & testing teams
- Conduct a walkthrough’ of the requirements & functional specifications for the design, development & testing teams.
- Provide and maintain traceability for the product requirements against the functional solution provided.
- Provide inputs for new product initiatives and support the Sales and Customer support teams for Product related queries, client demos, UAT & other activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com