Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : QA Salesforce
Experience : 5-8 Years .
Location : Pune.
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
Role & Responsibility :
- Seeks to acquire in-depth knowledge of Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, Flows, related tools, technologies, and best practices
- Provides in-depth troubleshooting skills to assist in resolving errors and performance issues
- Collaborates with the Salesforce team regarding application support, helping oversee the communication, analysis, testing, and implementation as needed
- Salesforce QA leverages pre-defined processes, instructions, guidelines, and policies to perform day-to-day tasks
- Works closely with the development team to ensure processes, procedures, and best practices
Experience & Skills Required :
- 5 to 7 years of overall QA experience with 3 to 4 years of Salesforce testing
- Prior experience in Salesforce Sales/Service/Marketing/Community cloud
- Knowledge of testing strategy for Salesforce summer, spring, and winter releases
- Experience in testing both classic and Lightning UI
- Automation experience on Salesforce applications with Selenium is needed
- Prior experience in leading functional and automation QA teams & good people skills.
- Previous experience in interfacing with client roles is a must-have
- Familiar with the code repository, build, and deployment tools like GitHub, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins
- Should have good Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in Agile – SCRUM, CI/CD, Dev Ops
- Knowledge in Test Documentation/Test Processes – Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, RTM, defect management, etc
- Good communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Ability to coordinate and work with offshore-based teams
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com