Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : React JS Lead
React JS Lead
Experience : 8+ Years
Location : Pune
Position : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.
- As a React.js lead Developer, he will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Should have strong ReactJS experience.
- Responsive Layout.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript.
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with HTML5 / CSS/LESS.
- GIT experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, and SVN.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com