Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Salesforce Developer
Experience : 4-8 Years .
Location : Pune.
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
Role & Responsibility :
- Work on implementation projects configuring, building customizations, and integrations.
- Solution customer requirements within product boundaries through configuration customizations and integrations
- Work as part of an implementation team consisting of team lead, Salesforce developers, UI developers, QA, and BA to deliver as per project plan
- Participate in customer and partner interactions throughout the project for requirements and solutions, integrations, sprint reviews, UAT fixes and management, live cutover, and transition support
- Train and guide freshly onboarded salesforce developers on doing configurations, customizations, and integrations on Products
- Be a contact point for the support team for handling delivery issues reported by customers via the support team
- Willing to work with teams across the US and India
Experience & Skills Required :
- Experience writing Apex classes and triggers and Lightning Web Components
- Familiar with Salesforce Lightning Design System and SFDX
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating solutions and deploying solutions to end users
- Technical project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and data presentation skills, including effectively communicating with both business and technical teams
- Understanding of and experience with Salesforce architecture and API
- Experience using GitHub or other version control software
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- 5+ years of previous development experience, preferably in Salesforce
- Experience with projects or products in the banking domain is preferred but not required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org