Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Senior Cloud Engineer for Cloud-native
Senior Cloud Engineer for Cloud-native
Experience : 5 to 10 Years .
Location : India
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
Job Description :
Must Have (Azure Cloud, AKS, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, AMQP, Prometheus / Grafana) –
- Experienced in writing Docker files to containerize applications, preferably C++ applications
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm
- Azure Platform Engineer with experience in creating components in Azure
- Experienced in creating and managing Azure infrastructure for Enterprise Applications for HA
- Experienced in creating and Managing AKS clusters and deploying applications
- Experienced in IaC with hands-on coding capability in Terraform
- Experience with starting and managing AMQP clusters
- Experienced in integrating Azure infrastructure with EFK stack and Prometheus / Grafana
Good To Have (Any programming language like C++/Java, Azure PostgreSQL)
- Experience with any OOPs programing language
- Azure Postgres SQL management
- Experienced in creating and managing AKS, Managed Databases, and other Azure computing objects.
- Experienced in creating and managing Azure Networking skills
- Experienced in building and managing IAM policies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org