Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : SME (BA, PO)- Money Movement
SME (BA, PO)- Money Movement
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : USA (Remote)
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Product Owner/Specialist would be responsible for the payments product development lifecycle from providing requirements to completion of the customer-ready product.
- The product specialist will closely work with the Portfolio Team, Technology team, and Customer Success teams to overall drive the product development.
- The ideal candidate should have a deep domain experience in the following.
- Exposure to more than one functional area out of the following – Payment Systems, Digital and Core Banking practices, Treasury, etc.
- Should be able to execute a proof of concept for a business solution as part of product development
- Discuss and come up with the exact requirements covering the product functional areas to provide a high-level functional requirement.
- Act as a bridge between the technology design, development & testing teams
- Conduct a walkthrough’ of the requirements & functional specifications for the design, development & testing teams.
- Provide and maintain traceability for the product requirements against the functional solution provided.
- Provide inputs for new product initiatives and support the Sales and Customer support teams for Product related queries, client demos, UAT & other activities.
- 10+ years of work experience in Bank / NBFC or business analysis for IT products focusing on Payments systems, core banking, and financial markets
- Experience in ACH, Fedwire, RTP, Fednow, Swift, Target2, SEPA, and ISO 20022.
- Experience / Good Knowledge in the payments domain.
- Experience / Knowledge in Front / Middle / Backoffice functions.
- Ability to create process flow charts in LucidChart / Mockflow / similar tools.
- Ability to prepare Requirements documents, Excel-based and Powerpoint presentations.
- Ability to create use case documents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience in ISO 20022 and Money movement would be a plus
- Knowledge of Project management practices and tools like JIRA, and Confluence would be a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org