Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Sr. Tech Engineer (Java)
Sr. Tech Engineer (Java)
Experience : 6 to 9 Years .
Location : Hybrid – (Two days to be in office)
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/ IT or Computer Applications
All Job Openings, Life at Opus
Job Description :
Responsible for oversight of the design and implementation of products assigned to their team. They will have to think things through but has their driver’s license. This means they can take user stories and new features from idea to production unattended.
- Analyze, design, program, test, and deploy new user stories and features with high quality (security, reliability, operations) to production.
- Tends to Associate Application Engineers by providing learning and work-related tasks, directs the work of Senior Associate Application Engineers, and helps them continue to grow.
- Achieves team commitments (and influences others to do the same) by using informal leadership & highly developed communication skills.
- Has oversight on design decisions and guides the team to achieve critical results for products assigned to them.
- Remediates issues using engineering principles and creates proactive design solutions for potential failures.
- Contributes to and leads technology communities at Discover.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor – Computer Science or related.
- Some experience with Information Technology, (Software) Engineering, or related.
- Internal applicants only: technical proficiency rating of competent on the Dreyfus engineering scale.
- Strong Java API Developer.
- Strong in concepts of Design Patterns and OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of WebSphere 9.0.
- Knowledge of Terracotta.
- Hands-on experience in using Rabbit MQ through the Pub-Sub model.
- Adequate knowledge of Open Shift.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Containers and Public Cloud.
- Experience developing backend JAVA modules.
- Strong understanding of Dev-Ops and Test Automation at both the component and system levels.
- Solid knowledge of LINUX command line and associated applications.
- Knowledgeable with tools such as JMeter, CUKE, Ansible, and Jenkin.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org