Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Tech Engineer (Authentic/Java)
Tech Engineer (Authentic/Java)
Experience : 9+ Years
Location : Pune, India
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Ability to participate in brainstorming and solution design sessions with clients to create end-to-end technical solutions to business requirements considering given constraints
- Ability to provide technical guidance and work in a development team to consistently deliver production-ready and testable code
- Ability to consistently create technical designs using architectural best practices considering scalability, reliability, resiliency, and performance goals for high-volume, low-latency, distributed transaction processing systems
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping the customer experience in consideration
- Conducts code reviews to guide engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices
- Curious and adaptable to new and emerging technologies
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery
- Anticipate and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation
- Assist delivery teams in working through complex issues and problems that arise on projects
Qualification & Skills (Must have):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with Java on Unix and Linux
- Oracle Database and SQL Scripts
- 9+ years of experience in the domain of Payments Switch working on Authentic Switch
- Experience with Payment Switch acquiring and/or issuing platform
- Deep functional understanding of network schemes operational models and core banking applications
- Experience with complex project planning, execution, delivery, and implementation
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team of developers with diverse skillsets and backgrounds
- Ability to interact with clients and deliver to requirements
- Experience with legacy and modern development lifecycles such as Waterfall and Agile
- Familiarity with Cloud technology
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org