Who are we?
Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 24 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title : Tech Lead / Senior Developer – Java
Tech Lead / Senior Developer – Java
Experience : 6+ Years
Location : Pune / Hyderabad, India
Position : Full Time
Department : Technology
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Master in Computer Applications
- Microservice Architecture, Java/J2ee technologies, Java 6+
- Spring Tech Stack: Spring Core, AOP, MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Caching, Spring cloud config, Netflix OSS(Eureka, Zull, Hystrix, Ribbon)
- Rest API – Hands on development, designing and modelling API using tools like Swagger, Security- JWT, OAuth 2.0, Postman, SoapUI, API Management/Gateway tools like Apigee, WSO2, Mulesoft
- Test Frameworks – Junit, Mockito, Power Mock
- Database – Any relational (DB2, SQL Server) and any NoSQL database (MongoDB, Radis etc.) experience
- Sonar Lint, GIT Hub, CI/CD tools – Maven, Jenkins, any Pipeline tools
- Apache Kafka/RabbitmQ, Apache Camel and any other messaging and streaming platform
- Micro service virtualization, wire mock, Docker container, Kubernetes, Monitoring tools (Micrometre, Spring Boot Actuators, Grafana, Prometheus, AppDynamics, Wave Front), Splunk
- Strong understanding of Java, OOPS, Micro service Cloud Design Patterns
- Security tools to scan code – Fortify, Web Inspect, Advanced Hashing and Encryption Techniques
- Knowledge on CI/CD tools like Bosh, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Concourse is preferred
- Experience with Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, and other Continuous Integration tools
- In-depth understanding of Software development Life cycle management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com